You do not have to register to use the Website but will need to register to purchase goods via the Website. There are advantages in registering and creating an account with us. Not only will shopping be easier, but your experience with us will become more personalised over time. By creating an account, you can store credit card information for easier and faster checkout, maintain an address book, review your order history and edit billing or shipping information.
Products and Colours
We have made every effort to display the colours and textiles of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible however, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that products will be exactly as depicted on the Website.
Terms of Sale
The information on this Website does not constitute a binding offer to sell the products described on the Website. All purchases made via the Website are subject to our Terms of Sale.
Ownership of Website Materials
Your use of the Website
Material You Submit
You may not use this Website to upload to, distribute or otherwise publish any content that:
- infringes any rights of third parties, including without limitation their intellectual property rights;
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- is contrary to public policy and/or accepted moral standards, including without limitation: pornographic or sexually explicit images; obscene or offensive messages; material which is defamatory or libellous of any person or which is invasive of their privacy or publicity rights; material harmful to minors; material likely to incite crimes or offences; material promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; material promoting computer piracy or any other criminal offence; anything likely to harass, upset, embarrass or alarm another person or cause them to harm themselves; or any material likely to misrepresent your identity or impersonate another person (including by submitting material intended to give the impression that it is originated by Designer Fragrances or any other person);
- contains among others things and without limitation viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of the Website or any computer software or hardware;
- acts contrary to Designer Fragrances interests, in particular by modifying, damaging, or overloading the Website;
- is inconsistent with reasonable use of the Website (for example by submitting the same material repeatedly); or
- promotes any commercial activity whatsoever, for example by sending promotional or advertising messages or spam.
In the event you submit any material via the Website:
- you warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights (including all intellectual property rights) to such material, and that such material complies in all respects with these Terms and Use;
- you grant Designer Fragrances and its affiliates and agents a non exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such material throughout the world in any media; and
- you acknowledge that we have no obligation of confidentiality in relation to any material you submit to us.
Neither you nor any third party acting on your behalf may link to any page of this Website.
The information on this Website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon. Save as provided in our Terms of Sale we are not responsible if information made available on this Website is not accurate, complete or current. We reserve the right to amend or correct the content on the Website at any time without prior notice or liability to you. Designer Fragrances provides you with access to the Website on the basis that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, conditions and other terms of any kind (including, without limitation, any warranty that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Website will be secure; that the Website or the server that makes the Website available will be virus-free; or that information on the Website will be complete, accurate or timely.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
How to Contact Us